Thursday, October 13, 2005

See Million More March On C-Span

The Million More March will be aired on C-Span beginning at 8:30AM on Saturday October 15, 2005. Check it out. Tape it if you can. I taped the Million Man March 10 years ago, and from time to time I look at portions of it. I did not hear about the Million More March in Salisbury. I was in B-more a few months back and I was handed some literature on it as I walked down the street. A bus from this area will be going. The cost is $25. A newspaper reporter called me today wanting to find out if I was going. I told her no I was not going to be in attendance. I referred her to someone else. The Daily Times wanted to feature a story today about the March.

By the way on Saturday I will be at Senator Sarbanes (D) retirement luncheon.

No comments: