Thursday, October 13, 2005

Urinate On Me and Tell Me It's Raining

I felt something wet on my head, and I assumed it was rain ---- but when I check closer it was Former Secretary of Education William Bennett urinating on me.

William Bennett was the Secretary of Education (I believe under Ronald Reagan). This fellow was instrumental in setting (through advise to the President), the Education Policy for this country. He is regarded as one of the key cornerstones of the Republican party. He's also written a book entitled, "The Book of Virtues". Do you know him? If you don't, good for you... Recently "Mr. Know It All", said, If you want to reduce crime, abort Black babies. ------ Oh, he's also a pro-lifer. These guys are getting bolder. What's the difference between this attitude and the attitude of groups who feel they are better than, and have exclusive rights to all that God has provided for everyone?

No comments: