But, but, there is a big but that's at play here. Did you know the President can also suspend parts of the Constitution, by Executive Order --- a Presidential Power not designated by the Constitution, so to speak. Are you ready for me to share what he/she can suspend? Here goes. I'll just cite a few executive orders that makes this possible:
- The government can take over all electrical power, gas petroleum, fuels and minerals.
- ........can take over all food reesources and farms.
- ........can take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
- ........can relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
- .......can operate a national registration of all persons.
These are just a few. Man, this stuff is scarely, and you thought you knew it all.